Sunday, April 20, 2008

representing deutschland

Yes, it's been a while. I'll try to make up for my lack of content creation with some photo-heavy blog postings. I've been stockpiling photos, and I'm going to throw a few of them up here.

While reviewing my giant photo collection, I was brought to the following pictures. On February 18th, I went home sick with a nasty cold. I knew I wasn't doing very well when my manager stopped me and said "Are you feeling alright? Even your face is puffy!" I left a few minutes later.

On the way home I dropped my GTI off at the dealer, as the coolant temperature sensor was going, and my driver side window had separated from it's clips. One of the employees gave me a ride home in an '08 Rabbit - not a bad little car.

Umlaut, my car, was fixed in a few hours, and it was up to me pick it up. However, the dealer is a little over two miles away, and I didn't have a car.

I laced up my Sorels (dubbed "Swampers" where I grew up) and hit the road.


At least it was sunny.


Shoveled sidewalk

Just a little reminder of the amount of snow that fell this year in Madison.

No comments: