Saturday, April 26, 2008

the legend lives on

I got a mini-tour of my old workplace last night. BJ and I were going to rent a movie, when he remembered he had a coupon that he could print from the interwebs. We were close enough to my old building, and of course, BJ still works for "the company."

So, after printing the coupon from a conference room, we walked around my old department. I wrote on a few white boards, and leave a few notes. I was happy to see that one of the drawing I had made in someone's office about the client/server environment was still up, as was a large portion of the sockpuppets I used to draw.

I was happily surprised to find some of the meeting art (doodles) I had created two days before my departure was still posted on the bulletin board in what used to be my office. I made sure it was posted there before I left.


This will be worth something someday.

No comments: